We Are Here To Serve You
FootcareXpress is a team of biomechanical experts made up of physicians and pedorthists who provide the highest quality professional lower extremity medical services and sports medicine solutions. We take pride offering the most advanced services in the industry.
We are a complete footcare center:
- Experienced podiatrists to consult, diagnose, and treat all foot and ankle related conditions
- Board-certified pedorthists to fill physician requests for durable medical products like foot orthotics and orthopedic footwear
- Video-motion and computerized gait analysis to identify biomechanical problems
- On-site laboratory using state-of-the-art computer technology (CAD-CAM) to make custom-fitted devices in about an hour.
- Footcare Express also carries a complete line of foot care products.
- Athletes who want to improve their performance
- Children who need orthotics to prevent or correct a walking problem,
- Adults with foot, leg, hip or back pain caused by biomechanical problems or foot disorders
We sell a wide variety of foot care products:
- Custom and prefabricated orthotics and arch supports
- Performance, comfort, and orthopedic footwear
- Foot care products, including braces, protective socks, braces, compression therapy, creams and lotions, and other foot related modalities.
Local: +1 (305) 932-0922
Toll-Free: +1 (877) 687-3338
Our Valuable Team Members
He attended Brooklyn College and the New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He did his surgical training at Orlando General Hospital (now Florida Hospital), Atlanta Hospital for Special Surgery and Tucker General Hospital in Tucker, GA. Dr. Reinhartz is a nationally recognized as a Podiatric Biomechanics expert. He was also the Medical Director for the Advanced Foot & Ankle Center for over 30 years.
Dr. Mutschler is a Diplomate of the American Academy of Podiatric Sports medicine and the American Board of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Mutschler is also the team Podiatrist for St. Thomas University in Miami, Florida.
Jarett is a graduate of the University of Central Florida where he received both his BA and MPA, and attended the New York College of Podiatry to receive his educational requirements for certification in Pedorthics. Now, Jarett Reinhartz is a member of the Pedorthic Footwear Association and is certified by the Board for Certification in Pedorthics.